1. Respecting your rights and the law on the protection of personal data, we commit ourselves to maintain the security and confidentiality of personal data obtained. All shop employees have been properly trained in the processing of personal data.
2. The administrator of Personal Data is Anna Jakubiak running a business under the name ORIMED Anna Jakubiak (business address: ul. Króla Zygmunta Augusta 9; 08-445 Osieck) entered into the Central Register and Information on Business Activity of the Republic of Poland kept by the minister competent for economy, NIP [Tax Identification Number] 826-126-31-39, REGON [National Register of Economic Units] 142162853, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number: +48 502 274 647 (charge as per standard connection – according to the price list of the relevant operator).
3. In our shop, we collect the following personal data:
• First and last name – when ordering, you will be asked to enter your first and last name to be able to send you the order and the possibility of contacting you.
• Address of residence\ business\ shipment – we need it to send the ordered goods..
• Telephone number – for the courier of the shipping company in order to efficiently deliver the parcel. We sometimes call to confirm the order or in case of unexpected events, such as lack of goods in the warehouse, while offering the best solution.
• Email address – we send an order confirmation via email and we contact you. If you have become a subscriber to our newsletter, we will send you commercial information periodically.
• Address – information resulting from the general rules of connections made on the Internet, such as the IP address (and other information contained in the system logs) are used by the server administrator for technical purposes. IP addresses can also be used for statistical purposes – to collect general demographic information (e.g. about the region from which the connection takes place).
4. Providing the above data is necessary in the following cases:
• When making a purchase in our shop without logging in after completing such an order from our database, we delete any data that may identify your person (first and last name, address, telephone number, email address). Only the sales document stored for fiscal needs remains.
• Registration in the customer database – is voluntary. We store the data in the database to facilitate your future shopping in our on-line shop.
• If you want to be informed about interesting events and commercial offers, you can subscribe to the newsletter. Joining is voluntary and you can unsubscribe at any time.
5. Each user of our website has the opportunity to choose whether and to what extent he/she wants to use our services and share information about himself/herself. If for some reason you do not wish to leave your personal data, you have the right to remove them or not to use our website.
6. We do not share any data with third parties. We also do not store confidential data such as your credit card numbers or access data to your bank account.
7. In accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 29 August 1997, the Journal of Laws no. 133 item 883 as amended, you have the right to correct, supplement, update, rectify and request removal of your personal data. To do this, use the appropriate tabs on the website, send an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or a registered letter to the following address:
ul. Króla Zygmunta Augusta 9